Morton MIX events intend to provide insights, inspiration, and connections to grow your business. We will have lunch and a speaker on business/industry data followed by Q&A and roundtable discussions with the group.
Business networking is a valuable way to expand your knowledge, learn from the success of others, attain new clients and tell others about your business.
1. Generation of referrals/Increased business: build knowledge on your offerings
2. Opportunities: share your business with others
3. Connections: expand your network
4. Advice: best practices, data and experts in the field
5. Raising your profile: marketing and build your reputation
6. Positive Influence: surround yourself with businesses seeking to grow and thrive
7. Increased confidence: enhance your connectivity approach and skills
8. Friendship – networking can create friendships
Lunch and materials included in registration.
FREE for 150% Club Members; $10 Chamber Members; $15 Non-Members (includes lunch)
Registrations for the April Fourth Fridays will be closing soon! Deadline for artist registration is April 2nd and business registration deadline is March 31st! Register online here.
Use our Business Directory to locate or learn more about local businesses and members of our Community. Click here >>
Start benefiting from your Chamber membership today. Sign up today and get your business more exposure. Connect and grow your business with the Chamber.