Join us for our summer Morton MIX season with a presentation by Sen. Chuck Weaver entitled, "Peer Accountability & Clarity of Mission".
Morton MIX events intend to provide insights, inspiration, and connections to grow your business. We will have lunch and a speaker on business/industry data followed by Q&A and roundtable discussions with the group.
Business networking is a valuable way to expand your knowledge, learn from the success of others, attain new clients and tell others about your business.
1. Generation of referrals/Increased business: build knowledge on your offerings
2. Opportunities: share your business with others
3. Connections: expand your network
4. Advice: best practices, data and experts in the field
5. Raising your profile: marketing and build your reputation
6. Positive Influence: surround yourself with businesses seeking to grow and thrive
7. Increased confidence: enhance your connectivity approach and skills
8. Friendship – networking can create friendships
Use our Business Directory to locate or learn more about local businesses and members of our Community. Click here >>
Start benefiting from your Chamber membership today. Sign up today and get your business more exposure. Connect and grow your business with the Chamber.