If you are ready for more than a job and wish to seek a career with a respected contractor, then we want to hear from you!
nhs Designer Builders, Inc is looking for an experienced laborer to add to our team.
Visit www.nhsdesignerbuilders.com to see some of our work and learn more about us. If you are interested in a career with one of Central Illinois' oldest and most respected home builders and meet the following requirements, stop by our office for an application.
• Perform apprentice level carpentry work/job clean-up
• Ability to read and follow construction documents, plans, and specifications
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, doors, and decks per code
and manufacturers requirements
• Follow OSHA and company safety protocol
• Perform rough framing and truss installation
• Jobsite Safety and Performance
• Use power tools and hand tools to conduct repairs and construct building
• Work from ladders, scaffolding and pump jacks
• Perform other duties as assigned by Site Superintendent
• 1-3+ years experience in framing and/or residential construction/remodeling
• Must be able to utilize appropriate math skills
• Comfortable and knowledgeable using power tools, measuring devices, basic
construction calculations and attention to detail
• Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to work
• Must be enthusiastic toward work, and willing and able to apply new
techniques and methods for productivity and time management
• Must be reliable, punctual, and a team player
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to
detail, quality and professionalism
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously - must be detail oriented and
flexible to job site locations, schedules and management
• Must be able to perform tasks for all aspects of a construction project
including lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs for 50 ft., climbing a ladder; and,
working in various weather conditions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a competitive compensation package including health and life insurance benefits. Company policy requires all applicants to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Apply in person at our office from 8:00am to 3:30pm - 640 W. Jackson Street, Morton, IL 61550 or via email - email@example.com.
Use our Business Directory to locate or learn more about local businesses and members of our Community. Click here >>
Start benefiting from your Chamber membership today. Sign up today and get your business more exposure. Connect and grow your business with the Chamber.