Leadership Morton 2015
Tuition for Chamber Members is only $250 until December 31, 2014. After that, it is $300. $50 more for non-members. Final deadline for registration is January 25, 2015. Limited to 20 participants so register early.
2015 Annual Dinner
Join us for an elegant dinner and exciting program on January 10th at Embassy Suites highlighting Chamber initiatives and events from the past year and strategies for the upcoming year. During the evening, our DSA Winner, Volunteer of the Year Award Winner, and Pumpkin Festival Theme are announced.
Register Online Now
In The News
- Morton Community Foundation News by Scott Witzig
- Make Your Voice Head: Minimum Wage
- One Last Note
- Morton Chamber Seeks Executive Director
- Morton Business Buzz: Coldwell Banker Honig Bell
- Business Buzz Features Morton Cinemas
- Morton Business Buzz - Tiki Pool & Spa
- Morton One of 10 Best Towns for Families!