Become An Amazing E-Mail Marketer!
Join us for our next LEAP Session on April 24th from 8 - 9:30 am to learn some of the best strategies for e-mail marketing using Constant Contact. This session is FREE. Chamber Members only please. Register today!
What's the Morton Forecast?
The Morton Forecast Breakfast will be held on April 29th from 7-8:30 am at the Best Western Ashland House. Register today to hear an update and future plans from Mayor Ronald Rainson, Village of Morton; Dr. Lindsey Hall, Superintendant of Morton District 709 Schools; and Bruce Brown with the Farnsworth Group who will provide an update on the Morton Downtown Plaza Project. We would like to thank our event sponsor Justin Ferrill, Coldwell Banker Commercial.
Promote Your Business at Pumpkin Festival!
Pumpkin Festival Booklet Ads are now available! Promote your business to over 20,000 in the Offical Pumpkin Festival Guide Booklet, distributed to Morton and Washington households and at festival venues and events. Early Bird Pricing is good through April 30th. More Information
In The News
- Morton Tourism News by Susan Pyles
- Morton Business Buzz - Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Morton District 709 News from Dr. Hall
- New Video Features Training Domain
- Meet our County Candidates
- Congratulations Doug Fair!
- Pumpkin Festival Going Western
- Chamber Donates $25,000 to Idlewood Project
- Morton Matters is Going Online
- Morton One of 10 Best Towns for Families!